Who wants to win a free copy of the Audible Audiobook version of Call of the Kami? Or a free copy of the ebook? Or an autographed copy of the print book?
1. You MUST agree to post a review on Amazon, on Audible, AND if you have a Goodreads account you must post a review there on the audiobook edition. Any criticism should be framed in a constructive manner. Your review should be your honest opinion. (Why? So that people can know your thoughts so that they can decide whether or not it is going to fall in their interests. Also, I will then know that you really did listen or read.)
2. You must be over 18. The poetry is all ages, but I'm not too sure of how legal it would be to open this to minors.*
3. You can only get one code for a free copy, sorry.
4. Both a comment here and sending me an email are necessary, since I have to have an email to send the instructions to.
5. I'll write down the names and emails, and randomly draw from the thinking hat live on Livestream. After the drawing I will also post that video on my Youtube Channel. I will update this post later with the link for the drawing event when I choose a day and time to do the drawing (there may or may not be children in the background...I've got two and their friends like to drop in often).
Deadline: September 1, 2013
How to enter: Comment on this post, and then email me with the subject "Call of the Kami audiobook contest." Please give your name, confirm the email address in the message, and state whether or not you would also be interested in being on a mailing list for THG StarDragon Publishing coupons and news. You don't have to join a mailing list, I just want to make sure that I don't accidentally spam anybody.
First Place: Audiobook edition
Second Place: Signed print edition
Third Place: Free edition of the ebook through Smashwords (you will receive a coupon code which you may pass on to ONE person if you already happen to have the ebook).
*If you're a minor, you can comment and let me know... I'll try to figure out something. OR you could ask your parent or guardian to sign up on your behalf.
I do have four other free copies of the audiobook that I have yet to decide what to do with.. I might use them for drawings on other venues, or I might decide to make additional prizes for this. I'm not positive yet.